Pain and stress relief through Micro current Therapy
The Micro-Current is used to treat:
- pain (Acute pain: migraine headaches, neck, shoulder and back pain)
- sleep disorder
- cognitive function
- depression and anxiety
- digestion and IBS
- cold/heat intolerance
- headaches and migraines
- restless legs syndrome etc.
- chronic pain conditions including fibromyalgia, myofascial pain, temporomandibular joint syndrome, carpal tunnel syndrome, and chronic fatigue. Periosteum and joint capsule are areas often easily affected by micro-current therapy which help to reduce pain and muscle spasm. The pain mode is always followed by the healing mode.
Can help speed the healing process:
- Reduces swelling and inflammation
- Release muscle trigger points
- Improves soft tissue regeneration (healing of sports injuries and fractures).